Training at crew and superintendent seminars.
Few hours training can make a big difference. BunkerCare staff are experienced lecturers with long records of seminars and conferences. It is important not only to supply tools; but also to get awareness from superintendents, management and other stakeholders.
Training sessions can cover, but not limited to below.
- Simple oil physics.
- Bunkering gain/loss, Bunker surveys
- Origin of fuel oil and refinery processes.
- Fuel characteristic and properties:
- Fuel oil treatment.
- Blending of fuels
- Safety in handling of fuel
- Flow meter systems, fact or fiction:
- Future of the fuel oil and availability.
- Oil in a global economy:
- Price mechanisms and derivatives:
- Seller, buyers or BIMCO Terms & Conditions.
- ISO 8216 & 8217 & CIMAC
- When things goes wrong, claim and protest handling
- Burning and handling the fuel of tomorrow.
- Environmental impact from marine fuels